Monday 3 December 2012

To Market to Market!

Hello Lovelies :)

Well my second market outing is done and dusted.  Last Friday night I attended some Night Markets at a local school.  It was hot, crowded and so much fun!  The atmosphere was very Christmassy and we were entertained all night by gorgeous singing kiddies.

Here's a few pics I snapped.  My apologies for the quality of the pics...  I used my iPhone, which is my usual choice of high tech photographic equipment... but I was pressed for time whilst setting up and it was so hot! 

I reckon I lost about 3 kgs with all the lifting, carrying, jumping up and down off chairs to hang my curtains etc.  However, I promptly undid this effort by enjoying a lovely croissant breekie with the Cricket Mums on Saturday morning ;)

 
 
I made the Christmas bunting and I was so happy to receive a couple of orders for bunting on the night.  I have another post coming up on the bunting :) 
 
 
I sold these sweet little nesting tables to a lovely lady.  Their transormation is not quite complete...  I'll post their full story when they are finished!
 
 
 
 
I also sold a few of my handmade rustic signs
 
 
 
 
 
All in all it was a great night!  Looking forward to booking in for the next one :) 
 
Where are your fave Markets?
 
 
Jo xx
 

9 comments:

  1. So glad you had a successful night! Love your clocks and lots of your other pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your stall looks fantastic! i imagine it's hard work setting up.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're a clever girl ;O)
    Love the bunting......beautiful!
    Tania xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everything is just so beautiful Jo! I would have spent a good long while browsing and spending there, let me tell you ;)
    Cas x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad it was a success. Sounds like a lot of work. We have some good twilight Indie markets here in Brisbane. More and more seem to be popping up. Kylie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks very beautiful.. You must have had a wonderful time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like fun - I love all the gorgeous christmas inspiration!
    x
    Melissah

    ReplyDelete
  8. Where exactly are these markets hun - I would drive for hours to see your gorgeous things in person xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous booth. Love your work.
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete

Hi... I love reading your comments, they make my day! Thanks so much for stopping by :) Jo xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...