Monday 23 April 2012

Hello is anybody out there?

Hello Bloggy world! 

I'm Jo and I'm a total newbie at this, I hope you'll be patient and kind with me whilst I tackle this rather steep learning curve!

I've been a blog follower for a few years now and it's always been a dream to start my own, but procrastination is my middle name, so it's taken me a while to take the plunge.  I started my Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Coastal-Home-Love/216726428338470 last year, however, only 'published' it in January 2012...  Yay! first tick off my New Year's Resolution list!  This blog is my next step towards following my creative dreams... 

I have some great projects lined up and can't wait to share! In the meantime any tips and suggestions would be greatly appreciated :)  I hope you'll 'follow me' on my upcycling and vintage adventures!

Jo  xx

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi... I love reading your comments, they make my day! Thanks so much for stopping by :) Jo xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...